What a relief it must have been to be able to slip back into your favourite white sneakers, adorn your most prized chandelier earrings, and knee-high boots after several months of quarantine. You must be yearning to head to a date night or a beach vacation; all dressed in accessories you had purchased before the virus struck. After many months in isolation, the time has finally come to rediscover your style with the best women’s accessories in the market.
Women should own the latest accessories that are most true to their personality. While a true minimalist will gravitate towards dainty jewellery and compact handbags, a maximalist will choose to stack up on chunky necklaces and bedazzled purses.
To help you get upto speed with trends, we have curated a list of ten best women’s accessories that will instantly elevate your outfits and fall into sync with your taste.
What Makes Accessories so Important?
Your sense of personal style is truly reflected in the accessories you choose to purchase. Here are a few reasons why they can drastically change the impact of an outfit:
- Fashion accessories make you look put together. Tucking a shirt into a high-waisted pair of jeans would feel incomplete if a belt is not thrown into the mix. Similarly, wearing a potli bag with a leather bike jacket would look very odd, don’t you think?
- Accessories give you room to create multiple looks. You can dress up in the day in a skater dress and sneakers or style a bodycon dress and keep accessories such as earrings and handbags a constant.
- The best women’s accessories allow you to communicate how you are feeling. If you are going all out with unique patterns and prints, it means you are dressed for a special occasion. Similarly, opting for muted tones could mean you are feeling slightly under the weather.
Which are the Best Women’s Accessories Online?
One can incorporate several accessory trends into their wardrobe. Here are some of our picks for the best women’s accessories:
- Strappy Heels – A quick look at Instagram will have you know that strappy square-toe heels are all the rage at the moment. The super chic style makes for the best women’s accessories as they elongate the toes and create the illusion of increased height. You can explore a plethora of strappy heels options from brands such as Truffle Collection, Catwalk and Code by Lifestyle.
Style Tip: You can style strappy heels in vibrant colours such as neon pinks with knee-length floral dresses. Alternatively, pair the style with white jeans and a puff-sleeved floral blouse. But remember to match your handbag with the footwear.
- Saddle Bag with a Colourful Shoulder Strap – While the kidney-shaped bag was popularised in the early 2000s, the trend is back with the addition of colourful shoulder straps. The handy bag is big enough to store your everyday essentials and not the slightest bit overwhelming. You can shop styles from one of the best handbag brands like Baggit that feature materials such as suede and canvas in classic colours like beige and tan.
Style Tip: Carry one of the best women’s accessories with a ribbed top tucked into some high-waisted jeans. Consider flaunting the shoulder strap by wearing it in a cross-body style over dresses and coordinated sets.
- Cropped Denim Jackets – Denim jackets are one of the best women’s accessories. They are a great way of adding an extra layer of fabric on a cold rainy day or some fun to a rather plain outfit. The cropped denim jacket trend has taken over social media and street style in a big way. These jackets hit at the smallest portion of your body that is your waist, thereby creating an illusion of longer legs and a shorter torso.
Overall, one appears slimmer and taller in comparison to a regular denim jacket. Shop for styles that feature plenty of pockets so you can comfortably store your keys, wallet and phone.
Style Tip: Colour coordinate a cropped denim jacket with a pair of jeans in the same colour. You can also button-up the jacket all the way and create your own coordinated set. Throw on some white sneakers, and you’re ready for a casual outing with friends.
- Corset Belts – Whether you are looking for a belt to highlight your waist or looking for a shaping garment for tummy control, the corset belt is one of the best women’s accessories to consider.
Unlike the conventional designs restricting and having boning to hold the piece, these belts consist of stretchable materials such as elastane that keep you feeling comfortable and secure. Shaping corsets are designed to be worn underneath dresses, whereas corset belts are worn over outfits to cinch them in.
Style Tip: Opt for a nude corset to wear under dresses as it will create a seamless effect. If you are looking to make a statement with one of the best women’s accessories, style a corset belt with maxi dresses to create a snatched waistline.
- Chunky Sneakers – Also called the dad sneaker, this footwear has become essential in creating comfortable and laid back airport looks. It has been made popular by influencers like Aashna Shroff and Kritika Khurana. The style features a thick sole with colourful patches and vibrant laces. The colour scheme can be quite attractive and turn heads wherever you go.
Style Tip: The chunky sneaker looks best when styled with casual clothing pieces such as joggers, leggings or baggy jeans. Suppose you feel like creating an out of the box look, style the sneaker with a ruffled-floral dress.
- Studded Backpacks – The best women’s accessories offer comfort, along with functionality and backpacks are no exception. The comfortable shoulder straps and protective sleeves for your gadgets, make them an essential style among bags for women.
Studded backpacks give you that edgy look along with the high functionality that women need in today’s time. Brands such as TONIQ and Ginger offer backpacks with round, square and heart-shaped studs, giving you several options to choose.
Style Tip: A studded backpack would perfectly match a white-shirt with vinyl or faux leather leggings, and combat boots. Switch things up by replacing the pants for a frilly maxi skirt.
- Square Rim Sunglasses – When shopping branded sunglasses for ladies, you will discover that the bigger the frame, the better. Channel your inner Hailey Bieber and style the classic black square sunglasses with just about any casual look. You can throw these on to beat the glaring sunlight and hideaway undereye circles when running a quick errand.
Style Tip: Opt to style the sunglasses with a ribbed turtleneck tucked into leather pants. Finish off the look with some white sneakers or strappy heels and paint the town red.
- Glossy Lipstick – Lip glosses are among the best women’s accessories to bring attention to the face. The best part about this trend is they can be used on their own and over a matte or satin lipstick. Top brands for lipsticks such as My Glamm, Lakme and many more offer lip glosses in various colours.
Style Tip: Lip glosses can double up as highlighters. Apply the gloss to your lips with the help of the wand. Take some amount of product in your fingers and lightly tap it on the depression above your lip, cheeks and the tip of the nose.
- Layered Necklaces – Layered necklaces ignite the power of vintage dressing like no other accessory. Whether you wear a high-neck blouse, a low-cut dress or a boat-neck top, layered necklaces look equally pleasing on all outfits. Many women have been flaunting layered necklaces made from 24-carat gold as it perfectly fits their vintage dressing style.
Style Tip: Opt for a boat-neck form-fitting dress and stack up on necklaces of varying lengths. Throw on a beret and get your French girl look instantly.
- Beaded Stud Earrings – Who said stud earrings are only meant for the workplace? We are here to tell you not to believe in such myths as they are one of the best women’s accessories out there. Designs that feature pearls, rhinestones, beads etc. can look elegant with a simple T-shirt and jeans or a simple kurta and leggings.
Style Tip: Dress up for a casual day at work, by styling a simple T-shirt and jeans topped off with a bright red blazer. Style the same earrings with a turtle neck top tucked into a maxi skirt. Remember to tie your hair in a tight bun to bring attention to the studs.
Accessories for the Win with Lifestyle Stores
And there you have it! We hope you thoroughly enjoyed reading about the best women’s accessories and can incorporate these pieces into your wardrobe seamlessly. Get started on your search for the best women’s accessories at India’s favourite fashion destination.
Hit the Lifestyle Stores online shopping app or website and explore the latest trends the brand has to offer. Apart from being one of the most fashionable online destinations, Lifestyle Stores give you perks such as prompt deliveries, easy returns, reliable cash refunds and a highly-responsive customer support team. Shop for your favourite accessories online with the utmost ease, and you will never run out of options. Get registered today and enjoy online shopping for fashion like never before.
Lifestyle Clothing | Latest Fashion Trends for women| Diwali Outfits for Women| Modern Diwali Outfits | Types of Bottom Wear for Women | Wardrobe Essentials for College Girl | Types of ethnic wear | Best track pants brands | Best skincare brands in India | How to wear lehenga saree | Top 10 women’s watches | Best ethnic wear brands | Best Track Pants Brands | Best Ethnic Wear | Types of Dupatta Material | Types of Kidswear | Indian Clothing Brands | Best Eyeliner Brands | Types of Leggings | Outfit Ideas for Women | Date Night Outfit Ideas
Trending Valentine’s Day Blogs
Valentine’s day dress code | Valentine Gift Ideas | Best valentine gift for boyfriend | Best valentine gifts for her | Valentine’s Day outfits | Best valentines gift for her | Top gifts for girlfriend | Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him | Best Gift Ideas For Boyfriend | Best gift ideas for husband