India is very proud of countless things, but something that undoubtedly tops the list is its diversity. India’s cultural diversity and heritage are manifested in countless ways and are one thing that makes this country stand out globally. While our culture is proudly displayed in different aspects like food, music, etc., nothing shows it off quite as our ethnic wear does.
Although the fashion industry is becoming more and more modern each day with significant influences from the Indian ethnic wear still holds a deeply rooted, strong place in every Indian’s heart. No matter how many changes our fashion sees each day, no clothing type showcases grace and elegance identical to that of Indian wear.
From simple kurtas and Anarkali to heavily embroidered sarees and lehengas, the versatility of ethnic wear knows no bounds. Wearing even the simplest Indian clothes can give you a boost of confidence that resonates with a vibrant personality. To make the latest trends more accessible to everyone, Lifestyle has carefully curated a collection of best ethnic wear for women and men for its customers. Take a look!
What is Trending in Ethnic Wear?
With ethnic wear now having to suit any working person’s regular needs, the latest trends have seen a rise in the popularity of indo-western outfits. Women’s traditional skirts, ethnic crop tops, ready-to-wear sarees, embroidered shrugs, cardigans, ethnic dresses, and such are widely loved by many. On the other hand, men’s ethnic wear currently is packed with minimalist, easy-going pieces like salwar suits, kurtas with asymmetrical cuts, ethnic prints, and such.
What are the Best Ethnic Wear Looks?
As ethnic fashion has seen tremendous growth in terms of designs, patterns, styles, and more, various amazing looks have cropped up that you must absolutely try. These looks are fun, easy to pull off, and fashionable while still proudly showing off their cultural roots. Here are a few outfits with ethnic wear for men and women that you need to purchase right away:
- An ethnic maxi dress is one of the best ethnic wear for girls right now. You can style these with a pair of flats and an ethnic sling bag for a regular college day. Add a pair of earrings that stand out and compliment the simplicity of the dress with their shine.
- Dress up in color-blocked ethnic Kurtis from Lifestyle with simple churidar leggings and a flowy dupatta. The dupatta adds a bit of flair to an unostentatious outfit that is subtle enough not to look overly complicated but fancy enough to catch the eye. Wear open-toe heels, some bangles, and earrings with this to complete the look.
- Women’s ethnic wear options never seem to run out, putting together a fun outfit with an ethnic crop top and a flared skirt. The flare of an ethnic skirt makes it very fancy, and paired with a crop top allows that aspect to shine unhindered. This outfit with Kolhapuri sandals and simple hoop earrings will fit right at almost every place.
- A solid, collar short Kurti is one of the must-have Kurtis for men. These are extremely convenient as you can style them with anything as a t-shirt replacement and rock the look. Use them for a regular college or office day with a pair of jeans and ethnic flats. A classic watch with this outfit will finish it off beautifully.
- Wear a kurta with a churidar and a jacquard jacket for a more formal or traditional occasion. This outfit with a pair of well-matched mojris and a contrasting pocket square will appear extremely sophisticated and fashionable. This is an ethnic dress for men you can hardly ever go wrong with. So buy the best ones from Lifestyle!
- Another trending ethnic wear option for men is Nehru jackets. Using these as a layer under a simple kurta and pyjama pair provides the perfect balance of plain and fancy. This is a look that many stylish men often adopt at times of celebrations and festivals.
Why Should You Buy Ethnic Wear from Lifestyle?
Lifestyle is one of the most well-known shopping sites that is trusted by a large customer base for its great quality products. Combined with the superior quality and economical prices, the site’s quick delivery policies and customer service certainly do help in making your online shopping experience an ideal one. Start shopping for the best ethnic wear from Lifestyle and slay the best looks!
Top Clothing Brands in India | Latest Fashion Trends for women | Best track pants brands | Best skincare brands in India | Indian Clothing Brands | Best Eyeliner Brands | Types of Leggings | Outfit Ideas for Women | Date Night Outfit Ideas | Best makeup products | Outfit Ideas for Women | Types of tops for women | Best Indian Cosmetic Brands | Types of Bra | Best Eyeshadow Palettes in India | Women Dress Types | Types of Handbags | Different types of Sarees | Best toner for acne prone skin | Fashion Tips for Men | Latest Fashion Trends in India | Types of Jumpsuits | Casual Outfits for Men | Best Backpack Brands | Aesthetic Outfit Ideas | Best Shoe Brands | Best lingerie brands | Best Formal Shoes for Men | Types of jeans for men | Top Shoe Brands in India | Luxury Fashion Brands in India | Latest Fashion Trends for Women | Ethnic Wear Brands in India
Top Lifestyle Blogs
Lifestyle Clothing | Lifestyle Customer Care Number | Melange by Lifestyle | Ginger by Lifestyle | Code by Lifestyle | Fame Forever by Lifestyle | Lifestyle Shoes | Lifestyle Watches | Lifestyle Dresses | Lifestyle Kurtis | Lifestyle Online Shopping | Juniors by Lifestyle | Bossini by Lifestyle | Forca by Lifestyle | Smiley World from Lifestyle | Nexus by Lifestyle | Lifestyle Gurgaon | Lifestyle Store Mumbai | Lifestyle Pune